Brand: LA HAUTE
- This beautiful teapot is made of purple clay.Natural and Health,after using a teapot many times,the pot itself can flavor boiling water without adding any fresh tea leaves.
- Teapot Size:10*9.5 CM,Capacity: 200ML; Tea cups:6.7*3.2 CM.Capacity:50ML.The Zisha teapot is a kind of ceramic ware with no glazing. It is considered the best tea pot that the tea made in it tastes especially nice and promote one’s health and prolong one’s life.
- Teapot mouth is concise and practical.Exquisite teapot with beautiful relief,let people be unable to put it down.It is a perfect gift for tea lovers.
- Exquisite handmade Chinese ceramics teapot and cups sets,which is perfect gift for friends,business partners,families.
- Fine craftsmanship and special materials make them an ideal vessel for making tea.Many tea-lovers love Zisha teapots at home, partly for daily use and partly for collection.
Package Dimensions: 90x216x540
Details: Secret of Zisha Teapot:
The Zisha teapot is a kind of ceramic ware with no glazing. It is considered the best tea pot that the tea made in it tastes especially nice.
The tea can be stored overnight in it without going bad even in the summer.
While examined from the section plane, it can be seen that the clay is highly porous, but water cannot leak from it. This is the biggest distinctiveness of Zisha clay.
The porous nature of Zisha clay allows the teapot to absorb the essence of tea.
As the teapot becomes seasoned over time, the essence captured by the pot will accentuate the character of subsequent brews.
therefore it enhances the flavor, aroma and texture of the tea.
How to maintain
Since the clay absorbs flavor, you should keep the pot clean by washing it with warm water once you’ve finished drinking.
But never clean it with soap – the soap can seep into the clay and give a soapy aftertaste to the next pots of tea.
If you forget to clean it and the old leaves turn foul, adding boiling water, immediately pouring it out, and placing the pot in cold water will freshen the flavor again.